Outback Family History is currently solely run by its owner Moya Sharp.
By using the Site, you confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them. Extra Terms & conditions are also listed for people wishing to share knowledge with us!
All our original content such as domain, images, articles are under © 2014 by Outback Family History.
- Without our prior written permission or except as indicated in respect of specific content on the Site, you may not copy, download, modify, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on the Site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of the Site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
- You may only use the Site in line with these terms, and for lawful and proper purposes. You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within your jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Site.
- We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to restrict or prohibit your access to the Site at any time and for any reason. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Site shall terminate immediately without the necessity for any notice.
- Posts/information/images share with us by our readers will be copyrighted by the original owner.
- All content on this website is free, it is prohibited to take and use our articles and articles submitted to us for economical purposes
- Any personal information you supply to us when you use the site will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. By using the Site you consent to such processing and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties outside of our organisation and our appointed representatives, except with your permission. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not sell, trade or rent any of your personal information to third parties.
- By providing us with your personal data you consent to our processing your personal data for the purposes of providing our services. You also understand that such data will be used for communicating with you regarding your account and for statutory, accounting and archival purposes.
- Contributed content will include citations to the original author of the article.
1.1. Stealing, copying, modifying any of the contributed content and passing it of as your own is prohibited.
1.2. We will always recommend a copyright on all submitted posts and if none we will pend your article until you verify it is ok to post without one.
1.3. The Content you submit must be accurate, truthful, ethical and legal. You must notify us immediately of any complaints about such Content of which you become aware, and in the event that you become aware of anything which could place you, us, such Content or the Site in breach of any of these Terms or at risk of legal or regulatory action. You must also notify us of any actual or potential conflict of interest which could be relevant to your Content.
1.4. If you like your contribution to be used freely by everyone you will need to disclose this in your email otherwise we will wait for copyright confirmation from you.
1.5. We may at our sole discretion and at any time and for any reason terminate this agreement, or suspend or remove Content posted or submitted by you. You are responsible for keeping back-up copies of Content you post or submit
Thank you for complying with our Terms & Conditions listed above, any questions you may have feel free to contact us.